Wednesday 14 November 2012

Intro

Hello Internet.

Welcome to my crazy little idea called "WoW Podcast Quotes".  This will be a blog and twitter account dedicated to the vast World of Warcraft podcasts.  I have been listening to podcasts for a few years now and know how much they all put into the shows.  This is my way of contributing a little bit back to the community.

There has never been as many solid podcasts on the internet as there is right now.  Some have been around for a long time like The Instance and All Things Azeroth, which have put out great content every week and can be counted on to continue putting out entertaining shows on a regular basis.  We have entertaining shows, like Darkmoon Herald, Twizzcast and Rawrcast.  We have super informative (not to mention just epic) shows like The Instance, Convert to Raid, Legendary on GamebreakerTV, Tauren Think Tank, Training Dummies, My Epic Heals, This Week in Blizz and Horde for Life to mention just a few.  There are just too many really awesome podcasts to mention here at once... even though I tried.... but over time I will do my best to give them all a shout out, in my own way :)

The World of Warcraft community seems very vibrant, especially these days. The variety of podcasts in the space right now is amazing.  Instead of trying to put out a podcast considering the lack of any kind of radio voice, I will use this space to quote and promote some of these great shows.  I give full credit to SC2quoteof theday for the inspiration for this idea.  Please bear with me as I get my initial run of quotes out.  I hope to be very regular soon.... ok that didn't sound too great did it...   anyways.............

Hope it turns out!


Lok'tar!

From battle.net Broxigar Date Added:4/24/2012 Submitted By:yudis





Quotes from your favorite World of Warcaft podcasts will be posted here on my blog and also on Twitter.


Please follow or send me your feedback at @wowpodcastquote on Twitter or email us at wowpodcastquotes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment